PESONA Card Design Software - Reactivation
The software is licensed per PC. To re-use/transfer the same activation key, please follow the steps below.
Please note that the re-activations can be done only ONCE per year. Subsequent reactivations will be chargeable at $50/time.
1) Please download the correct PESONA software for your printer
and install it into the new/formatted PC.
Compatible with Polaroid P100, Polaroid P800 (USB),
Zebra ZC300, Zebra ZXP3/ZXP7/ZXP8/ZXP9, Nisca PR C101 & Nisca PR C201
Compatible with Polaroid P800 (Ethernet) & P7500S
Please ensure that your PC/laptop is not connected to the internet before opening the PESONA software.
3) In PESONA, click Help and choose Activate Product.
The software will request for your activation key (which can be found on your delivery order/invoice).
5) Please enter or copy & paste the key into the field. And click Continue.
The software will now determine that you’re not connected to the internet and will display the following message:
7) Click Yes and save the inactivated LIC file created on your desktop.
- Inactivated LIC file
- Activation key (which can be found on your delivery order/invoice)
- OS of your PC/laptop
9) We will then process your request and email you the activated CDM file within 2 working days.
10) Once you have received the CDM file from us, please save it on your desktop and open up the PESONA software.
11) In PESONA, click Help and choose Register Offline which will prompt you to choose a file.
12) Please select the activated CDM file that we’ve provided you, to complete the process.
PESONA Card Design Software
Manage your plastic card design and production with this flexible card designing software. Based on our expertise in card printers, PESONA was developed for card printer users to create and print cards such as staff passes, membership cards and ...
Polaroid P100 Card Printer - How To & Videos
The Polaroid P100 card printer delivers the perfect mix of affordability, security and simplicity to get your ID card issuance program started. Featuring rewritable printing, inline magnetic stripe encoding, a unique ultraviolet (UV) printing ...
Polaroid P900 Card Printer - How To & Videos
The Polaroid P900 card printers are specifically designed for today's cloud environments and enables you to easily issue great-looking ID and memberships cards securely. Print anytime, anywhere with your mobile device when you upgrade to our Instant ...
Zebra ZC300 Card Printer - How To
The ZC300 card printer delivers groundbreaking simplicity, security and connectivity options in the slimmest fit-everywhere design in this printer class. No matter what type of card you need to print — from identity and access to membership, event ...
Polaroid P7500 Retransfer Card Printer - How To
This single sided P7500 retransfer printer is the most reliable printer in its class producing vivid, high-definition images. The P7500 is sold globally for applications ranging from high-volume national ID projects to small retail outlets issuing ...